ActsoftheUnknownActsoftheUnknown

Main Audio Reviews Stats

BJ - Ocean Breeze BJ - Ocean Breeze

wow, awesome

cool song, nice one man!

but seriously, how do you make this good of music???
i really like it, the ocean is calming.

BojangIes responds:

FL Studio bro.

Its got it all. You need good sound, good rhythm, and good taste.

But yea man, thx!

Kazmo - Relief [Demo] Kazmo - Relief [Demo]

very gay

switch it up, also add more bass on the kick and add echo on snare, hi hats fit but u gotta bring the heat!

You got the vibe, u just need the sound, look online for beat kits and find some hard hitting kicks!! use those effects!!!!

its cool though!

Kazmo responds:

Are you retarded?

*flagged*

When a Bass Gets Finger Picky When a Bass Gets Finger Picky

yup, very nice

u need more sound, it needs a melody in there, i can hear something but not load enough, bring in more sound and turn down the bass on some notes.

it has a great vibe, very mellow and awesome.

i can see progress but not success. practice! and use sound effects!

TheDraxor responds:

Thanks for the review :)

I mostly posted it because I was bored, but I think maybe I'll use this as a background to a song. Whether or not I use it for a Bass Solo or a group effort, I haven't decided.

Intereo - Take a ride Intereo - Take a ride

The song is Morphing. :-)

I've always been a a big fan of DNB and I remember back in the days when I first started, so I feel ya.

and yea, u got talent. the melody makes me happy, its that videogame kind of happy feeling ya know. LOL

Bazezone responds:

thanks alot man :)

HoT-2-Morning With Saria HoT-2-Morning With Saria

yup, its awesome

The melody sticks with the story. It reminds me of when Zelda or Final Fantasy first came out.

Just makes me soo happy :-)

I love Zelda and I'm sure so do you!

Setu-Firestorm responds:

Thanks for the review.

This soundtrack is something I'm very proud of, and with whatever hiccups are going on with the HoT team that's messing up the release date, I was planning on releasing the pieces in pairs on here anyway.